[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Ansteorra] Eldern XXX Archery Competition

Joshua Smith joshs89 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 3 15:32:49 PDT 2008

Lord Lawrence, I thank you for the offer.  Unfortunately, I don't think there will be enough time for a fun shoot because the tourney itself will be lengthy and it has been pushed back into the afternoon.  My thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you and your friends at the range!

  In service,
  Gryffydd ap Artorius

Lawrence <huntsmanlance at cox.net> wrote:
      Thora, myself and 4 other of my friends are already planning on being there! We knew about the shoot already but it was also plugged by someone at Castellan....sorry but i cant remember who.

  Should i bring the foam knight for people to shoot either in the tourney or afterwards just for fun?

  Lawrence