[Ansteorra-archery] Thrown Weapons Marshals needed at Gulf War

Leofwine dragonlaw1 at nww.net
Wed Mar 5 17:22:16 PST 2008

Thrown Weapons Marshals.

I know it is late and some of us are already getting ready to leave, but
please take time to respond to Bast if you can Help
We have such a shortage of Thrown Weapons marshals.  We can use all the help
we can get at Gulf Wars.
This was sent by Bast who is the captain of Thrown Weapons.

Thanks,
HL Leofwine
GW Range Master.

------------------------------
Subject: Thrown Weapons Marshals Needed for Gulf Wars

Greetings unto the Goode Live Weapons Marshals of Ansteorra;

I am Lady Bast, an Archery Marshal of Calontir.  I have been granted
the Honor of being Captain of Thrown Weapons for Gulf Wars once again.
Sadly, mundane issues insued, delaying my efforts to recruit Marshals
to help run the line at War.  Please, volunteer for the Thrown Weapons
range as you have time available and help the War Effort.  It is the
time and energy of the War Volunteers that make a War happen and run
smoothly.  If you have any question, feel free to contact me privately
by Friday.  I will be on-site Saturday, March 8th and on the Range for
set up on Sunday the 9th, and without computer access.  I wish you all
safe travels, and I look forward to working with you at the War!

In Service to the Dream;
Lady Bast
Calontir Archery Marshal
Captain of Thrown Weapons