[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War IKAC submissions

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Mar 5 18:01:02 PST 2008

My understanding is that the IKAC keeper will update the scores and send
them to tournament organizers this week.

I would agree that it seems to be a flawed way of choosing the
competitors and said so from the beginning.  It seems particularly
flawed that they ask people to submit IKAC scores during Dec and Jan
when the IKAC is officially closed.

You are correct that if the IKAC keeper is not keeping everything
updated in a very timely fashion leading up to war then there is no way
for archers and marshals to check things, confirm receipt of scores,
assure that their averages are correct, and take the time to correct any
problems that they notice.

But, you and I are not tournament organizers or sponsors.   This year we
can take it - or leave it and simply try to offer constructive criticism
afterwards to perhaps improve the tournament in coming years.

-EA