[Ansteorra-archery] Any bowmakers out there?

Paradox dyrinth at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 07:51:20 PDT 2008

 Got a load of bodark/osage or whatever you may call
it, about 5-9 pieces; varies from 6'-9' by 5"-14"
hearthwood width. I need to make at least 4 bows out
of this load, but have no applied/practical knowledge
of how this is done....I'm still learning how to
shoot...lol...
 The wood not used, can go to anyone whom has a use
for it..
 These pieces were a couple limbs that had to cut; so
there is more to be had if needed...

Lucien