[Ansteorra-archery] Elfsea Springfaire Archery

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 1 09:44:51 PDT 2008

Greetings to all Archers,

  Calling all archers to attend the Elfsea Springfaire Archery shoot. The field will be in fully dress with many colorful flags and challenges archers of all skill levels. Youth Archery Shoot will state after morning Court, and the House Crimson Chimera sponsors a Fun/Fund Raiser shoot will follow. The funds raised will be divided between the Crown, Barony of Elfsea and House Crimson Chimera. The adult IKAC/IKCAC will start at 1:30pm.

  House Crimson Chimera is a nation house of archers. We advocate the teaching of archery of all types to all whom wish to learn. Those that are new to archery, we teach SCA and Kingdom rules, types of archery shoots and safety. For those whom wish to sharpen their skills we assist. This fund raising Fun Shoot will allow House Crimson Chimera to continue our goal of teaching and providing additional archery shoot with great gift prizes.

  The Fun Shoot will consist of several targets. One will be a very special target ! The others will be of equal challenge. Each archery will purchase the number of arrows (that being your arrows) you wish to shoot. The more arrow you shoot maybe the higher yours score. The prize basket is a Grand Value.

  In Service to the Dream,
  Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair
  Archery Marshal,
  Barony of Elfsea