[Ansteorra-archery] Knights needed

Lance huntsmanlance at cox.net
Mon May 5 14:53:00 PDT 2008

Hello all, I bet there will be allot of people who would love to have a
target made of them but I would only be able to get three made up by
Castellan.

I sent an e-mail to each of the Barons from Tulsa, OKC and Norman to have
them nominate a Knight and ask their permission and then send me a picture
of the Knight so I can make the target look as close to the model as
possible.

For all of those that want to have a target made of them they should contact
their Baron and say " Hey I want to be the one!" and we can make more of the
targets later on.

Lawrence of Namron
(Lawrence du Paulson has a warrant out for his head so I changed it!) : )