[Ansteorra-archery] Demo needs

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:12:48 PDT 2008

Greetings,

We have been having archery practice here in the Shadowlands for a few
months now. We have the opportunity to man a booth at a LSBA Archery Expo to
be held here in College Station and are in need of some spiffy archery items
we can display to get more locals interested in what we do.

The event/demo is June 7 from noon to 5. If anyone would be willing to loan
me some spiffy period arrows, bows, armguards, combat targets, etc., please
contact me to arrange for delivery and return.

Thanks so much for helping support archery in a small Shire.
--kaitlyn