[Ansteorra-archery] Sunday Tri-Regional Practice

Jed Tressler jed.tressler at gmail.com
Thu May 15 07:55:08 PDT 2008

This Sunday is Shadowlands turn to host the now famous Round Robin
Chivalric Practice.  Where, if you haven't heard, we gather fighters
from around the kingdom (OK mostly the south eastern part of the
kingdom) for a fine day of beating with sticks and eating pick nick
lunch.

We have a unique opportunity this weekend, as the Park where we are
practicing is also home to the a city archery range, suitable for,
well, archery.

With that in mind, I would like to invite everyone to Shadowlands this
Sunday for Archery at the Round Robin Practice.  Archery will start at
12:00, with fighting starting at 2:00.  This is primarily a single
combat/target practice, but if we ask nicely, we may even be able to
get a little combined combat archery work in, or at least have the
opportunity to do some authorizations.

There may be potential newcomers wandering around as well, so come
prepared to impress.

Practice is held at Austin's Colony Park, in Bryan.  2400 Austins Colony Pkwy

Please bring drinks or snacks to share if you'd like to join us for
the pick nick lunch, we'd love to have you.

Yours in Service,
Bastian Eisengart

Map available at,
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2400+Austins+Colony+Parkway+Bryan,+TX&sll=30.643691,-96.3622&sspn=0.008714,0.014462&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=30.675125,-96.318684&spn=0.065553,0.116043&t=p&z=13&iwloc=addr