[Ansteorra-archery] problems reporting ?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon May 26 10:26:25 PDT 2008

greetings

is anyone else getting the undeliverable mail response i am ??

e-mail sent directly to the address dont seem to bounce, just those sent through the reporting page.

i got the response for both my combat archery marshal 1/4 report , and my  branch target archery marshal 1/4 report.

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur

>>>This is the Postfix program at host spunkymail-mx4.g.dreamhost.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

The Postfix program

<mg1m at swbell.net> (expanded from <northern_archery at ansteorra.org>): host
    sbcmail6.prodigy.net[207.115.36.20] said: 553 5.3.0 nlpi077,DNSBL:521<
    208.97.132.47