[Ansteorra-archery] [Am] problems reporting ?

b.scott.mills at gmail.com b.scott.mills at gmail.com
Mon May 26 10:51:37 PDT 2008

OK,  I wasn't clear.

It is a problem with the mail servers used by HE Michel rejecting mail
from the servers used by Ansteorra.org.

Therefore any Archery Marshal from the _*Northern Region*_ that reports
is going to encounter this problem until we can get it fixed.

When you report a reporting marshal should get a copied echoed back to
their own email inbox.  _*Northern*_ Marshals should go ahead and
forward that message to HE Michel directly at the mg1m at swbell.net
<mailto:mg1m at swbell.net> to assure that he receives a copy.

Regards,

-EA