[Ansteorra-archery] Namron Archery Cancelled

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Nov 30 12:42:19 PST 2008

greetings

roflmao !!!!

hhmmm , lets see, i'm not good at running , and i've quit barking ( i hope ) and its too cold to be swimming ......hhhmmmm
well that rules out running lapps,lapps dogs , and swimming lapps ,of course we could be lapping it up ; ) ,  but seems to  me the northern lights do sometimes swirl like they were doing lapps, so perhaps , were just northern lights = )  ( that would make us more fun to look at   ; )

ahh , thats good , cause we got 3 shooters here now .
i'm just getting over being sick, so i go out and relay messages , then come back in where its warm, so i can be healthy enough to come shoot next weekend ( the weather guessers are saying low of 34 high of 59 , but that has changed every day so far )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur