[Ansteorra-archery] thought for thanks giving

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 10:18:57 PST 2008

greetings

it is my thought for today , that we all enjoy a  day of peace .
a day where we do not ponder our own percieved short comings ,
nor the percieved short comings of those we see in our lives ,
a day to be at peace , and simply be ..........
thankfull .

thankfull , that we are alive on this day
thankfull , that we will have a full belly and a warm bed at the end of this day
thankfull , that we have friends to share this day with , whether in person, by phone , or on the web .

i could go on , but i believe that the point has been taken.
so please enjoy your life today
and be thankfull

be safe, be happy, have fun

robert /arthur / admiral