[Ansteorra-archery] thought for thanks giving

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 16:11:35 PST 2008

I am thankful for my children and grandchild, my daughter in law and my oldest son's girlfriend. Thankful that I got to spend a period of my life with a young woman from Finland who came to America to learn and who took a small part of my heart back with her. I am thankful that my son is home from Iraq. I am thankful for friends, some on this list and some who are not who have stood by me when things were tough and will be by my side in the future should I need them.

I hope that you all can find something to be thankful for, and that you all have a happy, happy Thanksgiving.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

From: ld.blackmoon at cox.netTo: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org; northern at lists.ansteorra.org; ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:18:57 -0600Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] thought for thanks giving

greetings

it is my thought for today , that we all enjoy a  day of peace .
a day where we do not ponder our own percieved short comings ,
nor the percieved short comings of those we see in our lives ,
a day to be at peace , and simply be ..........
thankfull .

thankfull , that we are alive on this day
thankfull , that we will have a full belly and a warm bed at the end of this day
thankfull , that we have friends to share this day with , whether in person, by phone , or on the web .

i could go on , but i believe that the point has been taken.
so please enjoy your life today
and be thankfull

be safe, be happy, have fun

robert /arthur / admiral