[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Practice Sunday

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 30 12:53:02 PST 2008

Greetings to all from the Archery Marshal, Elfsea

Archery practice will be held Sunday December 7th 1-4 pm at Camp Shuman. We will have our New Target Butts set up and ready to use. There will be general practice with one-on-one teaching, a youth shoot with practice, and a pair of targets set up for those who want to shoot lots of arrows. Please remember there will be 1-Royal Round shoot (that takes about 30 minutes) held for those who want their scores posted on the Kingdom Archery List. I welcome and will post away scores for those whom attend this practice.

I encourage all to come out and practice archery, for this will be the last practice of the year. The third Sunday (Dec 21st) is too close to Christmas and many will be unavailable that day.

Direction to Camp Shuman, 8001 Malaga Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76135. Take your best route to 820 West driving south from Jacksboro Hwy (Hwy 199) then take exit 8 the last exit before you cross over the lake. Drive past the the first stop sign and turn right at the second stop sign as this road will take you directly to Camp Shuman about 9/10th of a mile on the right.

Happy holidays to all.

In Service to the Dream,
Lord Daniel O`Ceileachair
Elfsea Archery Marshal