[Ansteorra-archery] Namron Archery Cancelled

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Nov 30 23:03:31 PST 2008

greetings

>As for the "northern lights" seen from our area......i had always assumed
they were the result of the combination of all of the Hot Air and Methane
gas those north of us produce in abundance!   ; )

no, no , good sir, tis the effect of all that feather smoke you've been breathing ; )
when mixed with enough ale it produces fairie dreams in your mind , so your never , ever , sure who that naked hairy guy
( at least you hope it was a guy ) was dancing round the bardic fire outside your tent at 4:30 am  = )
hehe,
and who pray tell is this terrible god your compatriates were praying to ??
they kept crying out " oh god ..... raaaalllllppphhhhh " over and over again ??
as if in terrible pain ; )

come forth and bring your compatriates with you , show one and all your skill and prowess .

are you up to being the next royal huntsman ?
are you up to the duties to be spelled out by our king ?
can you afford the far roaming ?
have you the skill and the luck ?
have you the poise and grace  to represent all archers in our kings court or council ?

royal huntsman tourney , camp dakani , okc,ok. dec. 6 2008

many will come , the best will compete , but there can be only one ......... royal huntsman winter 2008

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur
  simply that furry themselves.....which would explain why they were out at
  practice today.