[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Discussion

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Oct 3 09:11:58 PDT 2008

Eric Brown wrote:

> Yes thanks for the numbers! are there any other good archery statistic
> from last  year?

Yes there is lots of good data.  Can tell ya the average draw weight bow
bows and crossbows, or even individual draw weights.  The numbers of
arrow sand bolts of all the various types, etc.  Basically if the data
was collected at inspection point then I can sort it as we wish.
> Anyone know how many fought in each battle?

I don't know that such data is collected and recorded anywhere for any
weapons discipline.  All I have ever seen is the data of what came
through the inspection points.

Regards,

-EA