[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 10 07:24:00 PDT 2008

Leofwine...anyone whom knows you would hope all understand
the intent of your message not the way it was said.  Email is a
poor form of convening thoughts at best and open to all kinds
of misinterpretations that can be read into it, depends upon the
reader.  I would think all know your love for archery and the high
esteem in which you as most of us whom make up Anstorra's
archery community hold our Royal Huntsman Tournament as
well as those whom come to compete in it.

Regards,

Ironwyrm