[Ansteorra-archery] Kingdom Missle Marshal

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Tue Oct 14 13:09:32 PDT 2008

Greetings,
The Earl Marshal Sir Asoph Hearts has decided among the applicants for this office. I'd like to extend my thanks to HL Jean-Paul de Calmont for his time as acting Kingdom Missile Marshal.He will be returning to the office of Coastal Region Archery Marshal as well as having agreed to serve as my ER Deputy. I hope to soon begin wrapping up some of the loose ends that have awaited the announcement of Kingdom Missile Marshal. One new detail is the office of Northern Region Archery Marshal is now open for Applications. I hope to close applications in one month.

Yours in Service,
Baron Michel mac Donnchaid, CAO
Kingdom Missile Marshal