[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Discussion

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 07:51:08 PDT 2008

If I may interject, I would like to give those a piece of ammunition to those who say that Combat Archers are in some way not as tough (shall we say) as others on the field. At this most recent Gulf Wars during the town battles if you saw an Ansteorran flag being held above on of the objectives, it was held by a Combat Archer. 6 archers entered the fray to leave 6 more of those worthies who are authorized to fight heavy free to do so.

We were in the thick of it, especially in the center. I know at least 3 of us got it either holding the flag or trying to get to it.

Lord Engenulf de Vienville

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me