[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 14:18:47 PDT 2008

Aye he did!  I would also predict that shall soon become a
reality.  Gavin the Younger will very likely become our
youngest Royal Huntsman, especially if he continues to
account himself as well as he did upon the target range
yesterday.

I only credit yesterday's win more to tricks of the wind and
dumb luck then my own rusty skills.  Congratulations on a
most impressive display of archery skill Gavin.  We expect
great days ahead for archery within Ansteorra with archers
such as you as it's future!

Thanks to all for your kind words on the win, it was
completely unexpected as I was sore and bruised from the
melees, have spent little time at practice, and my equipment
was in poor condition at best.  I guess even a blind pig does
find an acorn some days!

Regards,

Ironwyrm