[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Discussion

Eric Brown caladin at io.com
Mon Oct 6 20:21:38 PDT 2008

Yes please, I'd love to get sources for prods in that price range!

I've got 2 feet of Delrin rod, just waiting to be turned into nuts for
crossbows,
and all the tools to make em, just waiting for the time (and some
hardwood). There were a bunch interested in
making bows locally after last gulf, so I laid in supplies. :)

Caladin-