[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

Wayne Law dragonlaw1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:54:23 PDT 2008

I want to offer my sincerest apologies to the other competitors of the Royal
Huntsman.  It was not to discredit any of the archers that attended.  I main
concern was that there would not be enough people competing to call it a
competition.  I realize now that even that is not a valid concern.  If there
are at least two archers competing, then it is a competition.

If I do something stupid like this again, someone please smack me up side
the head.  With that being said, I better wear my helmet more.  There's
probably going to be a lot of head-smacking coming my way.

Leofwine