[Ansteorra-archery] The arrow tax

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 00:13:45 PDT 2008

I had heard SOMETHING was in the "bail out" about arrows but I did not catch what. Thank you for sorting that out :D *filtering opinions here*

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.