[Ansteorra-archery] [Mm] Fw: Re: Combat archery at Gothic?

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 4 19:30:32 PDT 2008

Thanks, that's in line with most of the feedback I've been getting.  We need to get more folks back on the field ASAP.  Hope our numbers will be somewhat better for Three Kings after we have had a bit more time to conduct the re-fit!

With that in mind I'd noted that I had not heard anything from a pair of our local combat archers since before the mandatory society changes.  I decided to call and check on them, found their computer had been down and they didn't have a clue about the changes.  They would have likely not found out until just before or at the next melee event their combat missiles wouldn't pass inspection.  It might be prudent for us to take the initiative and start contacting some of our other combat archers we haven't heard from in a while to make sure they are aware of the changes as well.

The only thing worse that coming to a melee event and dying at the command "LAY ON" has got to be failing to pass inspection because ya didn't get the required equipment update memo!

Ironwyrm