[Ansteorra-archery] Hello all.

Eric Brown caladin at io.com
Sun Sep 7 15:19:36 PDT 2008

Hi all,

This is Caladin, I'm the Current HW General for the kingdom.

I understand that the new rule changes have made all of you lives pretty
miserable,

I'd like to get up to speed with your issues (not that I can do much
about them, other than listen and complain with you over a drink)
and get all of your input on what we can do to help improve morale and
better integrate CA within the Heavy Weapons Melee community.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a big fan of CA from way back, and
did it a little myself in the Pre ABD days.

Tell me what I need to hear.

Its my understanding that this is the best list to listen too, so I've
come here to join in.

Thanks,

Caladin-