[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archers note

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Thu Sep 11 03:17:26 PDT 2008

Welcome Caladin,
As you can tell all forms of archery are discussed here. The Combat Archery discussion did get heavy right after the decision at Pennsic up to about the time of Gothic. At the moment is seems pretty light. Mostly Target Archery. You might look through the archives for August and just a bit in September to get an idea of the discussion that was going on at that time.
Combat Archers:
How are preparations for Three Kings and Bordermarch Autumn Melees coming along? Any difficulties or questions that discussion might help? I know mainly it's just getting our ammuntion up to legal, and for some that's a pretty large task.
How many are planning on attending Three Kings?
How many are planning on attending Bordermarch Autumn Melees?
Just hoping to kick off some exchange here,
Michel mac Donnchaid