[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archers note

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 04:48:37 PDT 2008

The Company of St. Sebastian will be attending both events. With our 2500 pieces of retrofitted ammunition.

Lord Engenulf de Vienville
Lieutenant
Company of St. Sebastian

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

From: jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.comTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:40:57 -0500Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archers note

Bordermarch for me.  No 3 kings.   Karl Thorgeirsson

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 03:17:26 -0700From: mg1m at swbell.netTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archers note

Welcome Caladin,As you can tell all forms of archery are discussed here. The Combat Archery discussion did get heavy right after the decision at Pennsic up to about the time of Gothic. At the moment is seems pretty light. Mostly Target Archery. You might look through the archives for August and just a bit in September to get an idea of the discussion that was going on at that time. Combat Archers:How are preparations for Three Kings and Bordermarch Autumn Melees coming along? Any difficulties or questions that discussion might help? I know mainly it's just getting our ammuntion up to legal, and for some that's a pretty large task. How many are planning on attending Three Kings?How many are planning on attending Bordermarch Autumn Melees? Just hoping to kick off some exchange here,Michel mac Donnchaid

----- Original Message ----From: Eric Brown <caladin at io.com>To: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgSent: Sunday, September 7, 2008 5:19:36 PMSubject: [Ansteorra-archery] Hello all.Hi all,This is Caladin, I'm the Current HW General for the kingdom.I understand that the new rule changes have made all of you lives pretty miserable,I'd like to get up to speed with your issues (not that I can do much about them, other than listen and complain with you over a drink)and get all of your input on what we can do to help improve morale andbetter integrate CA within the Heavy Weapons Melee community.For those of you who don't know me, I'm a big fan of CA from way back, anddid it a little myself in the Pre ABD days.Tell me what I need to hear.Its my understanding that this is the best list to listen too, so I've come here to join in.Thanks,Caladin-_______________________________________________Ansteorra-archery mailing listAnsteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-archery-ansteorra.org