[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archers note

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 11 13:03:23 PDT 2008

I plan to attend both Three Kings and Autumn Melees myself with
at least one cross-dressing belly dancer arcarius, if he isn't
pressed into service on his day off again.  Won't have near the
number of re-fitted combat bolts I'm hearing others claim they
shall have ready.  I'll be doing good to have a hundred finished
by Three Kings with maybe another one to two hundred more added
by Autumn Melees.

Doing all I can to encourage & help more combat archers to attend
but daily life and other mundane issues are really taking they're
toll on our numbers.

Look for us within the encampment of King Bela of Hungary at
Three Kings, and Steppes' camp at Autumn Melees.

Ironwyrm