[Ansteorra-archery] Mooneschadowe Triumphe III

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 20:36:09 PDT 2008

>From your email I have one question.  Are you saying bows only.  No Crossbows.Aim, Shoot and Be Merry HL Thomas Quilliam, CAO Candelaio Pursuivant

From: anovy at suddenlink.netTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:23:52 -0500Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Mooneschadowe Triumphe III

Fellow archers,

Just a quick note to invite all archers of Ansteorra to Mooneschadowe’s Triumphe of the Eclipse III, coming this weekend!

Bow users, this year’s Yeoman competition is designed better than ever to test your concentration, aim, and sense of humor.  Please bring at least 10 arrows!  Stick around till Sunday morning and get that Royal Round away score!

If you do not have a longbow or recurve for the Yeoman competition, loaner equipment will be available.

*Note:  All archery activities for Triumphe III will begin promptly at the time scheduled.
**Saturday morning check-in for the Yeoman shoot will end at 10 am!!!**

Event information, including updated competition details, schedules, and a feast menu, can be found at:  http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/triumphe/III/

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Zorya Prazan
Mooneschadowe Archery Marshal