[Ansteorra-archery] authorization

Crystal Lewis ladygwensca at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 18:38:01 PDT 2008

Excellent! Thanks to you all for your swift responses.

And thank
you Ironwyrm for your cautionary response. I understand that I might
not be able to be complete before BAM but I will have my fighter
authorization and armor in place before the event to where I could at
least buddy with someone to get a sense of what CA entails...and I'm
completely happy with that.

So am I still interested?...yes, and I'll see you tomorrow.

Gwen