[Ansteorra-archery] 3 kings archery

Karen Calhoun hlykatya at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:24:26 PDT 2008

3 Kings will have more archery than you can stand!  If you don't walk away tired, you didn't do it right....

There will be combat archery during the heavy battles.

I am planning to have 2 IKAC shoots, one in the morning and one in the evening (get that away score here!).  There will be 5 shoots to go towards the war point.  We will have: clout, shoot a deer, slit shoot (through the window), eggs on a pole, and the "Flaming Hoops of Death" (OK, so they aren't on fire and no one dies, but it sounds good...).

There will also be a horse trailer shoot.  You will be seated on a trailer and shooting while moving.

Yep, plenty of archery for all.

See you there!

HLy Katya

**Please forward to any and all lists as necessary