[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8

debbnglenn debbnglenn at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 4 18:09:30 PDT 2008

Again...
I find no real difference...a slight drop at distance which i can easily
compensate for with a little practice.

Visually they look almost the same.
Performance wise the same.
My son just let me shoot him with three different arrows....a pic is
enclosed
The new on the left, baldar in middle and old blunt on right.
He says he felt a slight difference on his leather covered chest with the
new one having a little more impact.
he said he "heard" the new one as well as felt it.
He also added that if I ever shoot him that close with a baldar again he
will have no choice but to attack his old man while he sleeps.
I assume they still hurt. They always have in the past. Yes...I am still
smiling....he had never been shot with a baldar before....he's a newbie. Heh
Heh!

Reinhardt