[Ansteorra-archery] Third Quarter 2008 Royal Round Keeper Report

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Sep 9 19:40:58 PDT 2008

You can always look up all scores for any that have been entered into
the system for you or any other archer.

Just use the name search function off the menu and type in any part of
the  SCA Name and then choose the person from the list of archers presented.

You can see the scores for each division, the dates they are from, and
the marshal that submitted them.

Regards,

-EA