[Ansteorra-archery] Third Quarter 2008 Royal Round Keeper Report

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Sep 9 20:01:34 PDT 2008

OK I just updated your name in the database so it is spelled exactly as
you signed your email below.

But you don't have to know how to spell a name precisely.  It's a
substring search.  For example if I search for  "karl"  I find two
people,   if I search for "thor"  I find 3 people, etc.  Just come close
to part of the name and you'll be given choices.

You can also simply search by  any local group and choose from any of
the archers in that group.

-EA