[Ansteorra-archery] Period Royal Rounds

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:45:05 PDT 2008

Hmmmmm...Ive been doing period shooting as well.  I dont know why they arent up there.  I know I need the away score though.  One of these days, I may even be able to get off work to go to an event, if the planets align properly.  ;D

Karl Thorgeirsson

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:21:24 -0500From: eadric at scabrewer.comTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Period Royal Rounds
Few people are submitting period scores, but there a few.  Most of them are crossbowmen who do not have the necessary away scores or don't have three scores within the years period so they don't appear on the list of current averages.Note that on the Aug 27 IKAC update you are the only person who has submitted a Period IKAC score for Ansteorra in the Handbow division and Padraic and Ulrich are the only two who have submitted Period Crossbow scores for the IKAC.Regards,-EALawrence wrote:

Hi all, am I truly the only person who is shooting a period bow? Or is it that the people who do shoot period only have a score that is over a year old….or arent being reported?
Lawrence