[Ansteorra-archery] authorization

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 27 10:54:38 PDT 2008

Well there ya go Lady Gwen, if you're serious about becoming a combat
archer you have a local Steppes authorizing combat archery marshal
willing to train you, three offers of loaner arrows for you to practice with,
and Lord Eugenulf volunteering to buddy up with you for Autumn Melees
if you are field ready, so the next step is yours!

Ironwyrm