[Ansteorra-archery] No canceled event here

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Sun Sep 28 00:24:00 PDT 2008

Greeting Archers of Ansteorra,
     On October 17 - 19 the Shire of Emerald Keep will be hosting it's fall event "Hunters Moon". For the Archers who dare we will be hunting for bear, deer, javalina, turkey and the like on Saturday. The hunt will begin about 9:00 am and go until evryone has had their fill. That evening there will be a feast for all to enjoy and bardic too.
     For those who like to come early and stay late we will be having a practice time on Friday evening for as long as we have the light to see. If you are interested please contact me at ovanoff57 at clearwire.net  for event details.

     Don't make me say "I double dare you".

                                         Ld. Griffin Van Meteren
                                        Shire Archery Marshall