[Ansteorra-archery] Central Region Archery Marshall

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Sep 1 13:02:01 PDT 2008

As indicated in JP's message and on the http://archery.ansteorra.org web
pages  Lady Lyneya is acting.

In general when these offices are vacant they get posted in the Black
Star as accepting applications and then at least a month is given for
people to apply.

Also it is not unusual when you are in a situation where we are now with
the Kingdom Missile Marshal position open for application that as long
as you have a capable person like Lady Lyneya acting in the regional
position you keep accepting applications for the regional position until
the  Kingdom position is filled  and then let the new Kingdom Missile
Marshal pick who his/her deputy will be.

Regards,

-EA