[Ansteorra-archery] "Secret Shoot" at Skorragarðs Axeman

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 20:26:28 PDT 2008

greetings

>We are having a not-so-secret shoot at Axeman V, host by the Canton of
Skorragarðr, on the weekend of November 14-16 at Camp Will Rogers near
Cleveland, OK.

thats in the middle of a " procurment  period " where the king allows us woodsy types to thin his deer population , in order to feed him in the coming winter , but i will do my best to attend ; )

>Provided we can track him down before the event, there will be a
medium-sized dragon for us to shoot.
way kool,
but is he standing ?? or moving around ?
do we shoot him before or after he eats all the sheep?
has he burned all the archery butts , or will there be other shoots as well ??
>It's winged, so it's probably
Welsh instead of Norse,
uh-huh , leave it to a norseman to go find a welsh dragon to shoot at ; )
oh well , at least the norse types will be happy , we're not shooting their dragons  without a permit = )
( but who's gonna explain to the welsh guys , when they come looking for their dragon ??? )
( i hope their planning a big feast , its gonna take a lot of people to eat that much dragon ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur