[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archers note

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 10:44:01 PDT 2008

I'm not going to be able to make it to much of anything this year, money's tight and I'm going to be staying put. But I would appreciate pictures from events with archery... Would make me feel like I was there... :D

For now, I just get to lurk and plan evil designs for my armor and my archery equipment.

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.