[Ansteorra-archery] [CompanyofSaintSebastian] IKE recovery

Wayne Law dragonlaw1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:23:20 PDT 2008

We are OK, Lost some big branches out of the trees and lost all the OLD
fencing (which I was gonna replace anyway).  Lost about 1/2 of the old
tallow tree in my back yard (which is no great loss).  Only lost power
from 3:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Saturday.  Still waiting to hear from my
brother in Willis.

Leofwine