[Ansteorra-archery] Period Royal Rounds

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Sep 19 12:21:24 PDT 2008

Few people are submitting period scores, but there a few.  Most of them
are crossbowmen who do not have the necessary away scores or don't have
three scores within the years period so they don't appear on the list of
current averages.

Note that on the Aug 27 IKAC update you are the only person who has
submitted a Period IKAC score for Ansteorra in the Handbow division and
Padraic and Ulrich are the only two who have submitted Period Crossbow
scores for the IKAC.

Regards,

-EA