[Ansteorra-archery] Three Queens II - Plea

Vara Sigurdsdottir vara.sigurdsdottir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:42:11 PDT 2009

Forwarded as requested from Her Grace Julia de Montoya:
Greetings unto the Archers of Ansteorra!

This year’s *Three Queens II:  **In the Name of the Rose* promises to be an
event like no other.  It is our dream to have a host of archers
participating in honor of our “Queens”.   But while the Shire of Rosenfeld
is home to many an honorable fighter, artisan, and those who would do
service, sadly, it is no home to warranted Archery Marshals.  And so, I have
come, once again, to beg a boon from those in your Community.  If there are
any who may be interested in serving in the capacity of Target Archery MiC
and Missile Combat MiC, it would please us greatly if you would contact me
privately at the following email address:

 juliademontoya at gmail.com

Know that you would have the undying gratitude of me and my Event Steward,
Lady Sarah of Rosenfeld, as well as those who hope to participate.

With great respect and admiration,
Duchess Julia
Deputy Steward