[Ansteorra-archery] Fat head blunts

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 7 23:01:07 PST 2009

It would be worth pursuing if you have the time, some of the archers
I've talked to (including two of our own) have said they were not
taking the field again until they could replace the "cozy" heads
with baldars or something equivalent.

I have to admit I'm not fond of using the "cozy's" anymore myself.
Experienced some unusual problems with them at BAM after being
soaked in standing water from the rain.  Been trying to dry them
out ever since and suspect they will all have to be repaired.

First I'd heard of them being ready but took a look at the "Fat
Head's" on Northstar's site and they look like they won't take
any water.  Going to have to order some and cut one open to
see how they are made.  If we can get them approved I'll order
fifty and let ya know how well they survive.

Ironwyrm