[Ansteorra-archery] Fat head blunts

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 7 23:45:00 PST 2009

Thanks for the info...fyi the water soaked in between the taped
layers of foam while standing in the water filled storage buckets.
When they were used they would splat with a spray of water like
those re-usable water bombs kids play with, got some real funny
reactions (and looks) from fighters whom were hit in the grill with
them.  "Cozys" are short for "beer cozys", local name for the 1.5"
uhmw headed combat missiles, some one claimed they looked
like a beer cozy on a stick and after much laughter the name
stuck.

Ironwyrm