[Ansteorra-archery] New archery group?

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Dec 9 15:14:59 PST 2009

Well I would start with reading this.
http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/docs/t_archery/target_archery_rules.pdf
Then contact the Central region archery marshal and get her
word/thoughts on it.  Some other possible help can be found here.
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/archery/  Under manuals and References.
Read the Academy of the Bow proceedings.  Some things may have change or
been updated since these were posted but they are very good information
in all.  I would also suggest talking to your group seneschal, see why
they don't have a current archery marshal and what some of the past
problems were.

Iaen