[Ansteorra-archery] Requirements for Authorizing Combat Archers

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Sun Dec 13 20:59:02 PST 2009

Like Mike said, no you don't have to be authorized for Armoured combat.
If you look at the list of authorizing CA marshal all are currently or
have been fighters in what they can authorize.  Not saying that any are
the best but they do have experience and field knowledge.  Ascelyn being
the only one I could not vouch for.  Not to say that we shouldn't work
with the local knight marshals.  The more knowledge and training we can
give our people that safer and better they will react on the field.

Note this could be changed with a swipe of a pen from the current or
future Earl Marshals (email list would do I believe) but our past and
current standards for authorizing someone, stringent as they are, has
been shown to work.

Iaen