[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Dec 6 08:31:43 PST 2009

greetings

just to add my 2 cents worth, it was one of the best royal huntsman tourneys i have ever had the pleasure of shooting in !!
for all those that missed it, you missed a great tourney, you also missed ldy adelaide shoot a 50 on the ikcac underhand round , and she's not even c.a. authorized yet !!!
big thank you to h.l. eadric for running such a great shoot !!
the only thing would have made it better would have been warmer weather and less wind , but thats not anything we can control ; )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur