[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [SCA-MissileCombat] Yeilding Formats

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Mon Feb 2 10:36:19 PST 2009

Thoughts? Comments? Consensus?

Michel

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Lianor de Najera <lianordenajera at gmail.com>
To: SCA-MissileCombat at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2009 11:52:09 AM
Subject: Re: [SCA-MissileCombat] Yeilding Formats

In Avacal (I'm not sure if it holds for the rest of An Tir) we're taught
to yell 'Yield' and kneel with hands and bows behind our backs if
possible. Definitely not over the head.

En Servicio,
Lianor de Najera
Sable Minotaur Pursuivant

Bill McNutt wrote:

> So, a question for everyone: in Y OUR kingdom, how are people trained
> to yield?

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (296) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Recent Activity
	*  4
New Members
	*  4