[Ansteorra-archery] Calling ALL Archery Marshals in the Northern Region

McCuan John bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 17:53:07 PST 2009

bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com      ian macewan   AKA john mccuan   Wiesenfeuer

--- On Thu, 2/5/09, Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Calling ALL Archery Marshals in the Northern Region
To: "Northern Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <northern at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Missile Marshals List" <mm at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra" <ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Barony of Namron Mailing List" <namron at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 6:54 AM

In order to plan and organize the new regional archery event this summer I need
to get in contact with every Archery Marshal in the Northern Region.

Please send me a message off-list as soon as possible so that I can confirm
e-mail address and be able to get information out to you in a timely fashion.

If you know of anyone that is an Archery Marshal that is not on one of these
lists, please forward this to them or have them contact me by phone.

Thank you for your help.

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Home: 405-378-2209